Home | Product Details | Stockists | Contact Us
A new way to feed apples
As a busy horse owner, you really haven't got time to waste chopping apples or waiting around to make up your feeds. Apple Express is so easy and convenient to use when you’re busy with horses: Simply add water and then carry on with your usual stable routine, mucking out or grooming, and by the time you get back to it (after 20 minutes or so), Apple Express will be ready to feed!
750g > approx. 4.5kg
When water is added to 750g (one tub) of Apple Express, it will become approx. 4.5kg of rehydrated Apple.
• Easy to store • Easy to use • No rotting • No wastage • Long shelf life
Directions for use
(approx. 40g Apple Express to 1/4 litre water)
• Take a handful (approx. 40g) of Apple Express and add to a bucket with 1/4 litre water to cover and soak for a minimum of 20 minutes.
• Apple Express can be soaked for longer, even overnight if required.
• Once soaked, Apple Express will keep for up to 24 hours in cool conditions.
• Any remaining liquid left after soaking is also high in nutritional value and can be used to mix with feed or to tempt a horse that is reluctant to drink.
Succulent, tasty and high in natural energy
Average Nutritional Content
Citric Acid (Vitamin C)
750g net weight
Store in a cool, dry place